The objective of VFMVN30 ETF is to replicate the performance of VN30 Benchmark Index as closest as possible after subtracting Fund’s expenses. VN30 Index is the price index established and managed by Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange. VFMVN30 ETF has no foreign ownership limit. VFMVN30 ETF implements a passive investing strategy to carry out its preset investment objectives. When the basket of securities of VN30 index changes, VFMVN30 ETF will adjust the Fund’s portfolio to be consistent with the basket of VN30 index in terms of structure and weighting of assets. The value of investment portfolio of the Fund is often not less than 95% of the corresponding value of basket of securities of VN30 Benchmark Index.
VFMVN30 ETF – FUND PERFORMANCEDownload
|Fund name||VFMVN30 ETF|
|Bloomberg Ticker||E1VFVN30 VN Equity|
|Fund Type||ETF fund|
|Benchmark Index||VN30 Total Return Index|
|Fund Manager||VietFund Management (VFM)|
|Custodian Bank||Standard Chartered Bank VN|
|Transfer Agency||Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD)|
|Index Provider||Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE)|
|Authorized Participants (AP)||HSC, BVSC, TVSI, ACBS|
|A Creation Unit||Equal to 100,000 ETF fund certificates|
|Exchange Trading Time||Daily|
|Dividend||Annually (upon AGM approval)|
|Total NAV (VND bn)||5,673.6|
|Number of outstanding shares (mn)||411.3|
|12-month Expense Ratio (%)||0.8|
|12-month Turn-over Ratio (%)||29.1|
INTRODUCTION OF BENCHMARK INDEX
VN30 is the Index of 30 stocks with highest liquidity, selected from Top50 largest free float adjusted capitalizations of HOSE. The index is re-balanced semi-annually (Jan and Jul) via a five-step screening process of HOSE-listed stocks:
- Step 1: Listing conditions
- Step 2: Minimum free float
- Step 3: Minimum turnover ratio
- Step 4: Selecting the top 50 market cap stocks
- Step 5: Ranging from highest to lowest of average daily traded value within six months
KEY FACTS ABOUT VN30
- Total market capitalization is USD 44.2 bn, accounted for 76.6% of HOSE’s total market capitalization.
- 10/30 stocks have market capitalization of more than USD 1bn.
- VN30’s market capitalization range is from $US 137.38 mm (FLC) – US$ 8.5 bn (VNM)
- VN30’s daily traded value is USD 45.1 mm approximates 50.6 % of that of HOSE’s daily traded value.
- 17/30 stocks have daily traded value of more than USD 1mm.
- VN30’s daily traded value range is USD 0.34mm (REE) – 5.0 mm (VNM)
Rate of ReturnAs of:
|NAV/đvq & Index||1 month||3 months||YTD||12 months||Since Inception|
Top 10 holdings
All holdingsAs of:
|Stock||Amount||Value||% NAV||Foreign investors' ownership ratio|
asset allocation by sector (% nav)
Portfolio StatisticsAs of:
|Dividend Yield (%)||1.2||2.0|
|Number of holdings||30||381|
|Standard Deviation (%)||23.2||22.1|
This document is issued by VietFund Management (VFM). The information herein is deemed reliable sources by VFM, based on published sources and VFM isn’t responsible for the accuracy of the information herein, except the information, data of Funds managed by VFM and provided in this document. This document reflects the views and assessments of the author at the time of issue, for references only and may change without notice. This document is neither a prospectus nor an offer or any commitment of VFM or Funds managed by VFM. VFM hasn’t obligation to update, revise this document in any form in the case of opinions, forecasts and estimations in this document changes or becomes inaccurate.